Hogwarts A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HANA Staff

Site Founder
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Global Moderator
Pandora Gryffindor

Calendar

The Ministry

Vote For Us
Harry Potter Topsites
Please Vote for Our Site!
Latest topics
» Animagus Registration
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am by eolson124

» Aimee Kim Golding
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm by Aimee Golding

» write my essay
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm by PaulaGallegos

» Vampire List
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm by Kisa Moto

» Kisa Moto (Professor possibly)
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm by Kisa Moto

» Professors Needed
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 pm by Kisa Moto

» Gryffindor Mansion
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm by Hunter Niall

» At Nights End (private)
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm by Hunter Niall

» Catching up.
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm by Christian Crouch

Harry Potter Sites

Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen)

2 posters

Go down

Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Empty Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen)

Post by Edward Cullen Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Name: Edward Clullen originally know as Edward Anthony Masen..
Birthday: June 20th 1901

Sign: trying to work that out myself
Element: Fire
Class: Vampire overall
Blood: Pure

Mother: Elizabeth Masen (biological Mother) Esme Cullen (adoptive mother)

Father: Edward Masen (bilogical Father) Dr Carlisle Cullen (adoptive Father)
Brother(s): Jasper Hale, Emment Cullen (adoptive)
Sister(s): Alice Cullen Rosalie Hale (adoptive)

Married: no
Divorced: no
Dating: no

Single: yes
Crush: none so far un doubtibly will have one
Works: Free lancer

Hair: jagged light brown
Eyes: Usually liquid topaz colour or black depending (originally where green)
Height: 6'
Build: muscular and tall
Clothes: usually a shirt and jenes

Skin: Pale
Nationality: English 20th centry more so then less
Personality: would do anything for the one i "love", sensitive, strong and brave of course easily angered.

Your good points: In addition to the traits I share with fellow vampires, I have certain abilities that are mine alone. even my Family admit to such a thing that I am is the fastest of the Cullens over all, easily able to outrun any of them. Perhaps it may be result of a talent I had in my human life? I can also infact read the minds of anyone within a few miles of myself. I also retain some sort of the traditional mindset and dated patterns of speech from my early-20th century human life. when we change or what ever you wish to call it, we recall little of our human life..only now and then does it reserface

Your bad points: Sensitive, overly protective often, mildly big headed, compassionate more then needed, and cannot sleep, when then sun shine my skin shimmers in an unatural way that could possibly blind few.

Hates: The fact of a possibilty of loosing my adoptive family
Fears: Loosing "loved" ones
Where do you call Home: Cullen mannor

Character History: I was born on June 20, 1901. Back in 1918 when i was 17 i was dying of the Spanish influenza in Chicago, My parents had long gone and i was alone wheather fortunatly or unfortunatly, I was changed into a vampire if you like by a doctor named Carlisle Cullen. it was as you can imagine a great surprise however i soon found out about Carlisle's practice of drinking animal's blood rather then humans, i supose i was to shocked not to mention appled..so i rebelled of course and for ten years I lived alone drinking the blood of humans..then i soon realised i pocessed a gift one of which I could read minds, I purposefully sought out and prayed on only the worst of society, then once more after a few years of being once again alone..I soon became guilt-ridden, and in my sheer blindness realized that Carlisle was right, and returned home and became a vegetarian (an internal joke) so to speak i soon managed to control my actions on blood thirst. Now I am transfered to Hogwarts in strat of a new life, so to speak.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Male
Number of posts : 4
Characters Home : Cullen Household
Characters Job : unemployed
Year : niether student nor graduated
Race : Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Vampire-1
House : Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Slyther
Health :
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Married
Dating /Married / Widowed To : Bella Swan
Parent Of : Renesmee 'Nessie' Cullen
Sides : Order / Vamp
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character Biography
Specially Power: Mind Reading, Vampire Speed, Reflex and sight

Back to top Go down

Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Empty Re: Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen)

Post by Remus John Lupin Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Accepted
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 102
Characters Home : Number 12 / Hogwarts
Characters Job : Order Member / Professor
Year : Left
Race : Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Werewolf-1
House : Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Gryffin-1
Health :
Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Edward Cullen (Edward Anthony Masen) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Widowed
Dating /Married / Widowed To : Nymphadora Tonks
Parent Of : Teddy Remus Lupin
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Character Biography
Specially Power: Keen scense of Smell, hearing.

https://hogwarts-a-new-age.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down