Hogwarts A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

HANA Staff

Site Founder
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Global Moderator
Pandora Gryffindor

Calendar

The Ministry

Vote For Us
Harry Potter Topsites
Please Vote for Our Site!
Latest topics
» Animagus Registration
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am by eolson124

» Aimee Kim Golding
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm by Aimee Golding

» write my essay
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:03 pm by PaulaGallegos

» Vampire List
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm by Kisa Moto

» Kisa Moto (Professor possibly)
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm by Kisa Moto

» Professors Needed
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 pm by Kisa Moto

» Gryffindor Mansion
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm by Hunter Niall

» At Nights End (private)
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm by Hunter Niall

» Catching up.
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm by Christian Crouch

Harry Potter Sites

Halloween Costume Ball

+4
Christian Crouch
Teddy Lupin
Hunter Niall
Pandora Gryffindor
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Costume Ball

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:22 pm

he shrugged "been good, ta, oh 'scuse me, Ella, this is Ruby, Ruby, Ella," he shrugged again with a grin and looked to Ella "know Ruby for ages, first girl i actually hated" he grinned cheekily and lightly rapped Ruby's arm in a small playful punch, Pan appeared on his shoulder after casuing him to wriggle after his ferret crawled up his back "oh yeah, and Pan" he grined again "all good mind, your looking pretty good" he joked and winked lightly
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Number of posts : 54
Race : Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Wizarding-1
House : Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Gryffin-1
Health :
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Dating /Married / Widowed To : Single
Parent Of : None
Sides : Order
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:27 pm

"Allo Ella." Ruby grinned. "Nice to meet you." She raised her eyebrow to Christian. "Don't worry mate, the feelin' was shared." she laughed and smiled. "Yeah, your lookin' pretty good yourself." Ruby grinned when she saw Pan. "Pan! Won't that cat of mine be happy to see you." Laughed Ruby.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Number of posts : 38
Health :
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:29 pm

Christian like old times raised his eyebrow "you still got that flea bag?" he grinned and laughed slightly "and true, true, didn't actually regonise you when you came in, gott been near 10 year eh?" he laughed and helped him self to a firewhisky "and hey hey i get to drink now" he musedtaking a sip
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:39 pm

"Oi!" Ruby pushed Christian lightly. "I was nice about your rodent, you can be nice about my fleabag." She couldn't help but laugh. "Yeh, nearly 10 years, and I don't think i've ever been as drunk as I was on my 18th Birthday." laughed Ruby. "Teachers nearly caught me, had to pretend i was asleep." she grinned.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 pm

he laughed and almost stumbbled "yeah, okay i'll try to be a 'little' bit nicer to your furball, urgh, why girls like that i have no idea" he rolled his eyes and then looked to her raising an eyebrow, "oh really? and was this through fits of giggles?"
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:48 pm

"You haven't changed a bit, 'ave you?" She folded her arms and laughed a little. "Yeh, i have to admit, I couldn't stop laughin'." Ruby smiled. "So, what do you work as now? If you work that is, i wouldn't be surprised if you go fired for causing trouble, or makin' up stories." She smiled innocently looking up to him. Ruby was one to talk, she used to compete with him when it came to exaggerating.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Thomson Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:52 pm

"Nice to meet you too" she said gently before turning to Christian. "Yeah, erm going for a walk" she grumbled before heading out of the hall. Ella ran a hand through her hair and wondered around the halls blaitently bored; wanting some alone time.
Ella Thomson
Ella Thomson

Female
Number of posts : 10
Characters Home : Thomson Manor
Characters Job : Unemployed
Year : Left
House : Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Raven
Health :
Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Halloween Costume Ball - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:56 pm

he rolled his eyes "woman" he laughed "hm, let me think about that certain question" he fake put a thoughtful expression on and rubbed his chin to emphasize it then he grinned and shrugged "Nope, aint' change much a tad taller, tad more popular, tad more mature, yes i know i know hard to believe but i have matured in more ways then one" he grinend and winked slightly again, "and Miss Quartz i'll have you know i do have a job as an Auror actually working under my step-dad" Christian then looked to Ella leaving "aw damn, so close" he sighed and chuckled takign a sip of his fire whisky
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Ruby laughed and rolled her eyes. "From what i've seen, you ain't that much more mature, your the same stubourn little boy, only "a tad taller." as you said." She grinned. "But, you could always show me the other ways your more mature." Ruby winked cheekily before looking around. "Nothin' really happening in here, fancy goin' for a walk, could catch up?"
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:06 pm

he shrugged "why not?" he grinned and chuckled at her little cheeky comment "maybe" he mused and waved to his Mum mouthing that he'll be back, he placed his hand lightly on Rubys lower back his firewhisky in one had "Pan, i want you to stay here, be right back okay? just you to stay here so Mum know i ain't really left" he shrugged then without waiting for a reply from Pan he head out the door although winced slightly and shuddered the bond they had formed was there and being strectched it was nothing, compared to how far they had been going apart, it was prooving handy in the Auror investigation "so then Rube, what ya want to talk about? you got a job? or some fella waiting back home for you?" he laughed
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Shaking her head she laughed. "Well, i'm a Healer actually." Laughed Ruby. "Its a pretty decent job, but i gotta say, never thought of you as an Auror for some reason." she laughed a little still walking by his side. "And nah, i'm single, living alone, but i'm fine with that." she grinned then looked to him with a mischevious grin. "What 'bout you? I'm sure you'v got the girls lineing up to go out with you." Ruby laughed then took his firewhisky out of his hand and sipped on it.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:17 pm

"hey, hey!" he said his hand moving from her back as he tried to get his bottle back "oh you Bi- biohaemorphic um..thing" he sighed and knew he wouldn't actually get it back until she gave it back "cow.." he muttered but with a grin as he walked "nah me either' aint' planned it to be honest, dunno, not really getting a kick out of it, sure fightin's grand but then there hell loadda of paper to do, not a great thing i tell ya," he shrugged with a smug grin "maybbe, if you think i can date and keep a girl, noo way, i tried though, but got bored after a while, don' ask least i tried"
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 pm

She laughed and took another drink out of the bottle before handing it back to him. "I can't even imagine you sittin' still for 5 minutes to do paper work." Ruby grinned "Same with me, I tried goin' out with his one guy, but he wasn't like..exciting enough for me. Bit of danger suits me fine." she laughed, her eyes lingering on him for a moment.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:18 pm

he chuckled and took his drink back and took a swig "is that so?" he laughed "yeah right' i aint' half see you stick to a guy, bit o danger" he shrugged "all the adrenaline rush, bit o the adrenaline junkine then eh?" he teased looking to her with a broad rather cheeky grin
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:22 pm

"Yeah,well tell me 'bout your girlfriends then? Could they put up with ya? Doubt i could." she nudged him playfully then laughed. In a swift movement Ruby took the firewhisky off of him, taking a swig the giving it back to him with a cheeky smile. "So, where exactly are we walkin' too?" She laughed looking around the grounds.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Crouch Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 pm

he tried to snatch his drink back but failed misrabaly until he was actually given it back, he took it and took a sip "stop steeling honestly, get you arrested that could, got to control em' hand of yours" he laughed and shrugged "dunno. what you wanna know? and i dunno, i just following you, but i guess the lake" he laughed gesturing ahead to where the lake was drawing closer
Christian Crouch
Christian Crouch

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Quartz Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:31 pm

"You need to be faster." Ruby laughed then looked ahead at the lake. "Come on then, you can fill me in on your girlfriends." She took his hand and pulled him over to the lake, feeling a bit merry after so many swigs of Firewhisky.
Ruby Quartz
Ruby Quartz

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum